ARGGGGGG Site Crashed After updating plugin

I attempted to update an SEO plugin and the site crashed. I went to the plugins directory and removed the plugin, and now all I get is...

Warning: include(/home/content/65/10202965/html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/whoseesads-files/my_options.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/65/10202965/html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/whoseesads.php on line 27

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/content/65/10202965/html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/whoseesads-files/my_options.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/php5_3/lib/php') in /home/content/65/10202965/html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/whoseesads.php on line 27

Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_blog_option() in /home/content/65/10202965/html/wp-content/plugins/whoseesads/whoseesads.php on line 386

How can I recover from this?? Remember you are dealing with a noobie....be gentle and don't start you response with "How STUPID can you BE ....."