As admin all pages are blank

When logged in as admin, all of my front-end pages don’t appear, I just have the background colour of the site and nothing more. This is with the membership levels still inactive, though I tried it active too and still nothing shows.

Also, in the section in options that has this:

If you have free user registration enabled on your site, select the subscription they will be assigned to initially.

If you are using a paid subscription model – it is probably best to set this to “none”.

I only have ‘none’ showing in the drop-down menu.

• beturgo
    • Flash Drive

Hey Joe,

I got confused by that subscription thing too. To have other options you first need to make different membership levels (Edit Levels) and then add them to a subscription (Edit Subscriptions). After you create a subscription it will show up in that drop down.

As for nothing showing up I’m afraid I can’t be of much help, maybe deleting the membership plugin and uploading it again will solve it.

Hope that helps,

Dan

• Jonathan
    • The Incredible Code Injector

@joe,

Absolutely, wordpress 3.2 RC2 and membership plugin don’t play well together. What you are seeing or not seeing is errors.

I’ve been playing around with the nightly build for a couple of weeks now, and I had to change membership core code to to get rid of the errors which stopped my pages too.

The reason for the errors is wordpress 3.2 is still under development and they butt heads, because wordpress 3.2 works off of PHP 5.2.4 or greater (while the old requirement – since WordPress 2.5 was PHP 4.3 or greater) as you can see, that is a big jump. And membership plugin being compatible with wordpress 3.1.3, still had to adhere to php 4.3 coding practices.

I’m sure that by the time wordpress 3.2 comes out of development, membership plugin 2.1 will be available for download. :slight_smile:

Jonathan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.