Ash - thanks first of all - you guys at WPMUDev

Ash - thanks first of all - you guys at WPMUDev are the best true find in WP that are more than willing to help. I am on a new membership and am loving learning WP.... I used to develop mostly with Joomla - but the past 2 weeks has been all WP by customers request.

Yesterday I worked with Jeffri on how to actually resolve menu's at the extreme top and bottom of my site. They were static. He actually got me through it and now are dynamic, pulling content directly from the db via WP.

Late last night I started working on it and wanted to add a TOS to my site. So I created a page, pasted in my content, saved it then added the page to the footer 4 (legal) menu under Appearance > Menus. After doing so, it added the same link to the Main Nav although I never added it to that manually. I'm not sure where its happening but if you can at least show me where the issue is, I can probably figure it out. I'm not 100% on WP yet, like I said, so any advice you could give would be great.

I have granted admin access to the site:

http://www.mypchost.com/wp-admin/
REMOVED

If you need ftp, let me know and I'll see what I can do about getting that resolved too. I'm assuming I'll receive a response by email.

I truly appreciate this support access - I've learned a lot just by seeing everyone else's issues.

Thanks a million Ash - rock on!!