MarketPress:Asigning different page for store & products

Hi

I am using MarketPress with FrameMarket (child theme) and wish to show a different page when one clicks on "Store" (nav menu). Right now both the Store (main menu) and Products (sub-menu) showing me the same page "our products"...from where can I control that and also wish to change "Products" to read as "Browse Products" where can I add this word "Browse" before products in the sub menu.

Thanks in advance

• aecnu

Greetings M.O.R.E.,

Unfortunately there is currently no function available in Market Press nor the Frame Market theme to facilitate the random display or rotation of products thereof, though I agree this would be a great feature.

In reference to where to change the displays of the words "Our Products" and "Products":

a) In the Grid Market theme "Our Products" can be adjusted on the index.php file lines 31 and 38

b) The "Products" word appears several times in the Market Press plugin file marketpress.php and I believe the one to change to "browse products" that you mentioned is on line 1271 and line 1279

Please advise if you were able to make the desired changes as indicated above and then once I know that we got this part of the ticket handled I will move the ticket to feature requests and alert the lead developer of Market Press plugin of the feature request.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• M.O.R.E.

Hi Aecnu

Thanks....I tried doing as you said

b) The "Products" word appears several times in the Market Press plugin file marketpress.php and I believe the one to change to "browse products" that you mentioned is on line 1271 and line 1279

...but nothing happened...it must be located somewhere else...when I tried changing in line 1279 it showed me this eror message "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/moretiqu/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/marketpress.php on line 2090"

Thanks

• TLTC-DMS

"Products" is not a great word. We're offering journal subscriptions, single issues of publications, and memberships across several sites, and we need to be able to customize on a per-site basis.

For example, on the Journal site we should be able to re-name "Products" to "Subscriptions and Single Issues." On the other site -- for a different organization -- "Products" makes zero sense because all we offer are annual memberships.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Greetings @TLTC-DMS

Thank you for being a member of our community and for posting on the forum.

Just a quick note to say that I came across your post on this thread simply by chance. Since this thread was actually already resolved and your post is not related to the same subject, I would like to kindly ask that you open a new support post and we would be happy to assist you from there.

You can open a new support post from here.

I look forward to seeing more of your posts on the forums. All the best and have a good weekend!

Gina

All the best and have a good weekend.

• 3SixtyEvolve

@TLTC-DMS

Just to clarify. The reason we ask that you open a new support post/ thread is simply so that we can support your support topic in the best way possible. If you posted on another thread dealing with something that are not relevant to that of your support topic or it's dealing with a completely different plugin or theme, your post might be overlooked and that is definitely not what we want.

Hope to talk soon again :slight_smile:

Gian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.