Askimet is the only plugin available on ProSites

I am using prosites and for some reason the only premium plugin that i can let users activate is Askimet and i have several installed. Any Ideas??? Latest WP & Prosites installed

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ajrawls :slight_smile:

All plugins are network activated

This is the problem.

By virtue of the fact that the plugins are Network Activated of course the users do not have an option to activate them - they already are.

Therefore what you want to do is go into the Network Admin Plugins and choose those plugins you want the Users to have a choice of activating or not and deactivate those particular plugins.

Then you will find the users having a choice to activate them.

In addition, you can control which plugins are available to which levels via Network Admin Dashboard-->Pro Sites-->Premium Plugins

But of course this will also show only none network activated plugins for the very reason given above.

To YOUR Success,

Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ajrawls,

So if a plugin is needed on the root site (anti-splog on ajrawls.com for instance) wouldnt be available to users on the sub-domains like photos.ajrawls.com?

When a plugin is network activated it applies to all site within the network. When it is not network activated if you have given it the correct permissions in the Pro Sites Levels - the site admin can choose to activate it or not.

Please let us know if this does not resolve your problem by reopening this ticket below marking it as not resolved. Also please indicate if there are any new symptoms or errors.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.