Assallyamu Aleykum

Assallyamu Aleykum Va Rahmatullohi Va Barakatuh! How are you feeling today? I am running word fence and defender at the same time and curious about this details from word fence what is this will you please able to specify the reason of indexing the website please follow the link for image: http://prntscr.com/h3wq10

Thank you very much for support and your time!

Respectfully,

• Majid

Welcome Adkham to WPMU DEV :slight_smile: I hope you are doing great !

The visits coming from WPMU DEV Uptime monitor 4.0 are coming from our Uptime Monitor service that is provided by HummingBird plugin, as you can see it pings your site every 2 minutes or so, to check if it's working or not. and it builds a report that you can see under
    HummingBird > Uptime

It's something that has nothing to with Defender actually, and you don't really have to worry about it :slight_smile:

And again, thank you so much for being part of WPMU DEV!
    Best Regards,
    Majid

• Majid

Hi Adkham

You can enable the Browser Caching from HummingBird > Caching

It's also recommended to enable the Gzip compression as well, which can be done from HummingBird > Gzip Compression > Enabled Compression and then click Recheck Status

After that being done, you should run a new performance test to see the new results. HummingBird > Performance Test.

Let me know if you need any clarifications, I'll be happy to help.

Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.