Assessment progress bug/display error

1.Sometimes when I make assessment with using support user (limited user role), it doesn’t work right. As a support user, I could see all assessment and I gave 100% grade to a student (customer1), so student can pass the next step. But that step complete percent stuck in 60% in the front end.

2. As a student(test21) user, I enrolled the Test Sürü?ü program. Then I complete first step and made that step assessment with using test_support user. And student could pass the second step. So far Ok. But in the second step student took appointment from Destek Ekibi 2 (support) user, and wrote "Done" to mandatory field. Then I checked the student assessment with using test_support, and I gave the 100% grade for the step. But student couldn’t pass the next step. And student start to see complete percent 0 for that step. I recorded a video:

3. As a student (customer 2 user) in Test Sürü?ü program I passed first and second steps of course successfully but in third step I couldn't pass next step even support user gave me 100% grade. And my steps complete percent changed.

So basically even if I manually set a progress to 100%, sometimes I cannot continue to next unit and sometimes it displays less than 100% (60%, 70%) in the front end (My courses area).

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Orhan,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I have visited your site and noticed that you're still using a 1.2.6.6 version of CoursePress plugin. Could you please update it to the current 1.3 release? You may do this via your dashboard's "WPMU DEV -> Plugins" page.

The 1.3 version brings some performance and session handling improvements and some fixes related to assessment features. Hopefully, an update may resolve the issue here.

That said, would you please update CoursePress and let me know if it helped?

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.