Asset Caching break in IE

Asset Caching (Freeze mode) is breaking my site in Internet Explorer. Any idea why?

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hi there,

In general Internet Explorer can present quite some issues. I previewed the site with IE11 but couldn't notice anything broken though. Except a few console errors.

There are features supported by other browsers that are not in IE, could be incompatibility issue. You could provide us with a screenshot and some more details like the version of IE, how the caching is implemented and we will look into that.

Regards,

Huberson

• Wayne
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Huberson.

Please see the screenshots attached. As you can see the website is broken in IE11, this only happens when I turn on the Assets caching (freeze mode) which is one of experimental features.

I know it's an experimental feature and it may have teething problems. When I have it switched on the site loads much quicker, which is great – apart from the fact it breaks in IE11….

• Huberson
    • Recruit

Hey there Wayne,

i was able to replicate when I enable freeze mode feature. What happen is IE sort of ignored the cached CSS because of some mime type in the http response.

Our developers are aware of the issue, it should be fixed at some point when this feature is fully implemented.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.