Assign different time periods to different levels in Pro Sites

Could it be possible to choose 1 month/3 month/12 month options for different packages independently of each other? That is, I would like the lowest level to be available only for 12 months at a time, but the other levels users could choose between the various time periods... right now it seems that if you enable 1/3/12 month prices for one level, you have to enable it for all levels. This doesn't work with my business plan and it seems like a function this plugin would benefit from.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello William,

At this moment this is not possible - each level has to have the same period. But this is cool idea and gives more flexibility, so I will move this thread to Features&Feedback so more members could support it.

But I'm thinking we could try to do some CSS workaround for hiding lowest levels for 1 and 3 month period:

#prosites-checkout-table[data-period="1"] .pricing-column.psts-level-1,
    #prosites-checkout-table[data-period="3"] .pricing-column.psts-level-1{display: none !important;}

you can add this to the styles of your child theme and it will hide the first level for 1 and 3 months period.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.