assign one time view content into groups?

Hi,
I would like to use the "one time view" feature to grant access to protected content without requiring a subscription to the site for easier UI. My challenge is that I've tried to bundle associated videos into a "series" that I would ideally like to group as a single purchase by assigning the same ppw ID to each video but this doesn't work. Can multiple videos be grouped into a single protected element with ppv?

Also, What is the standard expiration for "one time view" and can I adjust the expiration of the associated cookie that authorizes the temporary access?

Thanks much,

Mark

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Mark,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Interesting question, currently I don't believe this would be possible out of the box to group them up to allow access all at once to a group buy, I'll include the lead developer @Arnold here :slight_smile:

On the expiration, that is set in wp-admin > pay per view > pay per view > accessibility settings, and you can set the cookie time to an amount of hours you want or you can set it to 0 and then it will expire on browser close.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Mark

Here is a link to the site with an example http://ipnshosting.com/cowgirl/texas-diy-renters-rights/

I was considering putting all the grouped content into a single page to accomplish the series as a single purchase but since we have could have up to 15 videos in a series this isn't desirable.

We'd like to be able to assign a value to each content area that could be associated as a single purchase regardless of what page it is on.

Thanks again,

Mark

• Arnold

Unfortunately the page ID is part of the cookie. The closest you could come would be to paginate one page

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, quo no docendi quaestio, et justo adolescens his. 

[protected]Ridens accusam philosophia qui ea, an qui magna quando. Ei quem[/protected]

munere salutatus has. Vix error audire volumus et, primis fabulas eos id.
    <!--nextpage-->

Pri laudem tritani principes te, at graece eripuit electram est. Ei usu sint ferri. Quo ad 

[protected]lorem graece nostro. Dicta verterem legendos ius eu, et dolor quodsi [/protected]
    petentium eum. Ut consul apeirian complectitur eos, et indoctum sapientem vituperata mel. Vix cu nobis legimus voluptatum.
    <!--nextpage-->
    Mea ei meis erant causae. Id vis assum semper nostrum, eos dolore dissentias ex. [protected]Nusquam maluisset hendrerit cu nec. Est natum omittam conceptam at, cu commune appellantur referrentur nec. Aliquando vulputate nam an, ius et mutat [/protected]

quaerendum. Vivendum qualisque vulputate id mei, purto dignissim pri at.

<!--nextpage-->
    etc.

Now the same tag can protectseveral areas on the same page ID.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.