At top of the home page, how to remove the bread crumb and search menu?

On the home page below the primary menu there is a Category menu above and a bread crumb menu with a search bar below. I have already removed the Category menu (we love forums) however I have not been able to locate how to remove the bread crumb menu.

I am NOT using BuddyPress. I am a MU site however and this is a child site of the primary.

As always, thank you!

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello nightspook!

Visiting your site I am afraid I cannot identify what you are referencing.

Also I am not familiar with your theme so I cannot offer any specific advice on how to remove the breadcrumbs.

The best I can tell you at this time with this info is that you should check the home.php, you'll likely find the breadcrumb code there.

If you can supply more info I can see what I can do for a better answer, sorry.

Best,

Kimberly

• NIghtSpook
    • Flash Drive

My site is not available "online" as I have it hidden behind a local network while it is in R&D mode ergo why I did not reference a URL. The theme is "The Daily Theme" by wpmudev and is named in my Theme section as "Buddy Daily" and "BuddyPress Daily". I had hoped you could ID it from the drop down product selection I made when opening the request. First time using the system. I will be more verbose in the future! :slight_smile:

If you are indeed able to identify the theme I am using, could you possibly point me to the verbiage of the code I am looking for?

Thank you!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.