Attendees auto list in attending list whthout payment.

Hello,

i book paid event from front-end with registered user, but i didn't pay for this event yet. when i check EXPORT CSV file from admin, it shows me user is attending event but this user didn't pay for this event. please let me know the issue ASAP.

Thanks,

• Rupok

Hi JC,

Thanks a lot for reporting. I could regenerate this in my test site but when I exported the attendees list, the exported CSV says "No" in "Payment Status" Column. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

As it shows "1" for Attending, that means, one user has marked "I'm Attending" for your event which means 1 looking for attending in your event. Still I'm checking this with our developer. If he thinks this is a bug, then I'll create a task for him and assign him right away. We will update you as soon as we get anything from our developer.

Please keep in mind, our developers work round the clock and they have to deal with lots of critical issues and other things. So it may take a little while for them to check this and provide a feedback. I'll appreciate your patience.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.