Auction plugin -preferably compatible with Marketpress

Hi!

I've been checking on plugins that implement an auction function on my site. The most complete one I've found is, by far, this: http://auctionplugin.net/
The thing is: it obviously isn't integrated with Marketpress. So I'd like to know if you guys have any suggestions of plugins that you've tested and know have some sort of compatibility with marketpress, or even any suggestions of good auction plugins at all -it must be fully front end functional, as my site is all in the front end. Regarding the integration thing, just to give an example, I was thinking on something like inputting a product's data to sell as a regular product with a fixed price, then being able to put it for auction with a button that would transfer all the info on that product to the auction part of the site.

If anything I'll just build the whole auction part separately, but to have things integrated, at least to some extent, would be really nice.

Thanks.

• calvinrogercanas

Hey there @Gabriel,

Hope you're well! :slight_smile:

Because I haven't done any auction site so I can't suggest to you any auction plugin/s but I suggest you try all that you think could solve your problem; in that way you will know what will work and not work for you and can decide what you will use :slight_smile:

I think it will be better if you build the auction separately since marketpress is not cut for that functionality :slight_smile:

Let me know if it helps! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Calvin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.