Author is using load_textdomain instead of load_plugin_textdomain function

Author is using load_textdomain instead of load_plugin_textdomain function. This may break behavior of our site, because some filters and actions won't be executed anymore. Can you please fix this?

Thanks in advance.

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

Quite right, I hadn't noticed you had added both to the same tag... silly me.

But, happy days, both plugins are handled by the same developer :slight_smile:

I'll alert him to this issue right away.

Please note that any dev feedback requested may take a bit longer than a normal support ticket.

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Load_plugin_textdomain uses load_textdomain (line 429 of l10n.php) . The only filter not called is plugin_locale - though affiliate adds its own locale filter in it's translation function.

So, it's highly unlikely that the use of one function over another will break your site, but I'll see if it can be changed in the next update.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.