Not Working

So I have installed I had to install an ssl certificate, to get where users could sign-up for memberships and take payments, I got that resolved. Now I get to the part where users need to pay for the membership but when users put in their information it doesn't do anything their is no submit, I thought it was the credit card symbol but it doesn't do anything. Is there something I am missing? On other plugins I have used you would put in all your info on the site. Let me know if anyone has any ideas. Any help is appreciated it.

Is there anything else below that? i.e. does the sites footer show?
    Can you look in the HTML source of the page, search the content for "Security code" and see if there is any errors or messages displayed around there in the HTML. Also look to see if the submit button is there, as it may be being hidden by your themes css.

Here is the code for the div, that has the price form. I am not getting any errors. There isn't footer at the base of this site, everything else shows up fine on the page. It has something to do with the submit button not showing up.

<div class='priceforms'>
    							<script type="text/javascript">_aim_return_url = "";_permalink_url = "";</script><script type="text/javascript" src=""></script><style type="text/css">div.subscription div.priceforms { width: 400px; }</style><form method="post" action="#" class="membership_payment_form authorizenet single"><div class="message error hidden"></div><input type="hidden" name="subscription_id" value="2" /><input type="hidden" name="user_id" value="42" /><table class="membership_cart_billing"><thead><tr><th colspan="2">Enter Your Credit Card Information:</th></tr></thead><tbody><tr><td align="right">Credit Card Number:*</td><td><input name="card_num" onkeyup="cc_card_pick('#cardimage', '#card_num');"id="card_num" class="credit_card_number input_field noautocomplete" type="text" size="22" maxlength="22" /><div class="hide_after_success nocard cardimage"  id="cardimage" style="background: url( no-repeat;"></div></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Expiration Date:*</td><td><label class="inputLabel" for="exp_month">Month</label><select name="exp_month" id="exp_month"><option value=''>--</option><option  value='01'>01 - Jan</option><option   value='02'>02 - Feb</option><option   value='03'>03 - Mar</option><option   value='04'>04 - Apr</option><option   value='05'>05 - May</option><option   value='06'>06 - Jun</option><option   value='07'>07 - Jul</option><option   value='08'>08 - Aug</option><option   value='09'>09 - Sep</option><option   value='10'>10 - Oct</option><option   value='11'>11 - Nov</option><option   value='12'>12 - Doc</option></select><label class="inputLabel" for="exp_year">Year</label><select name="exp_year" id="exp_year"><option value=''>--</option><option value='2011'>2011</option><option value='2012'>2012</option><option value='2013'>2013</option><option value='2014'>2014</option><option value='2015'>2015</option><option value='2016'>2016</option><option value='2017'>2017</option><option value='2018'>2018</option><option value='2019'>2019</option><option value='2020'>2020</option><option value='2021'>2021</option><option value='2022'>2022</option><option value='2023'>2023</option><option value='2024'>2024</option><option value='2025'>2025</option></select></td></tr><tr><td align="right">Security Code:</td><td><input id="card_code" name="card_code" class="input_field noautocomplete" style="width: 70px;" type="text" size="4" maxlength="4" /></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><input type="image" src="" alt="Pay with Credit Card" /></td></tr></tbody></table></form>						</div>

Can you please confirm what version of MP are you using? A major fix for AIM was released a few days ago.

On other plugins I have used you would put in all your info on the site.

This gateway is the AIM (Advanced Integration Method), which is in high demand. Your used to SIM (Simple ...).

My apologies! I assumed you were referring to MarketPress, now I realize it's membership your after. Disregard my posts, and i'll make sure someone in the know answers.

We pride ourselves on our level of customer support and responsiveness to member requests. Your WordPress experience will never be the same

Start free trial