Authorize.net transactions fail in Membership Plugin

Using Membership plugin (not membership 2 yet). Recently, transaction keep coming back NULL, as displayed on the credit card screen. We recently changed hosts, but didn't think that's an issue. Authorize.net says that any solution using their PHP SDK needs to update. From their thread "If you are using our PHP SDK and have not updated since May 2015, you will likely need to update your cert.pem file. https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-php/tree/master/lib/ssl" I am wondering where this might apply or if it's the likely reason that we have all transactions coming back displaying NULL onscreen. Thanks

• Luís

Hi dave ,

Hope you're doing well today!

Membership Premium (before Membership 2) it's a quite old, was not updated since 2015. You should upgrade to the last version, because the version you are using it's not supported anymore.

As that version is not updated/developed since 2015, it's possible that can cause issues, I checked the folder stucture of the plugin and I think you can try download those files and upload them to "membership/classes/Authorize.net" folder.

I strongly recommend you to make a backup of your website before do this changes or test it on a staging site, just to stay in the safe site, can have changes in the Autorize.net API that could not work with the old version of Membership.

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.