Auto blog feeds not fully posting to my blog site

I'm trying to pull in blogs from outside rss feeds to designblog.sxdi.org using the autoblog plugin, but the images and full content are not showing up on the page. I'm struggling to figure out why this is, as I have each Auto Blog Feed set to import the first featured image within content of a feed item and for the post to use the full blog excerpt.

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Jonathan, hope you had a wonderful day.

Can you please share the RSS link from where you are trying to pull your content? If the feed doesn't contain full post content, then I'm afraid, Auto blog won't be able to fetch full post.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and checked all three feeds you are using but none of them contains full posts content in feed. Autoblog is a RSS parser, not a crawler, so I'm afraid, these feeds won't provide full post content.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jonathan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm not sure whether I quite understood your question, If I'm not mistaken, you can find all the feeds related to a WordPress website, under yourDomain.com/feed.

If you meant about setting your feed in a feedburner, you can check this link here .

I hope this helps. Please advise if I have missed out anything. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.