Auto Blog not pulling in full feed

Hi. Have domain small stepsbigdreams.net and have autoblog set up to pull in various rss feeds into draft, so I can then manually edit or remove and therefore posting the best of the articles that come in. That works fine so far.

I the cloned this site using your excellent cloner onto a subdomain = master.smallstepsbigdreams

I have then added a new feed via autoblog – the RSS from smallstepsbigdreams. The point being the subdomain would then just process and auto-publish the finished article. I have added on force feed and full text, but when the feed imports I am just getting the first 20 or so words of each item – thats it. Hope you can help me figure this out as its key to the whole thing I am trying to achieve. I have used RSS Aggregator with full text rss + force feed on a different domain and that pulls it all in fine, but again seems to experience an issue when used with a sub domain/cloned site

  • Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

    Hello Scott,

    I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

    I checked the feed in question. The issue here is that the feed doesn’t contain full content of posts. You may confirm that for yourself by going to “smallstepsbigdreams.net/feed/” URl with your browser.

    The Autoblog plugin is not able to fetch content that’s not included in the feed. However, since it’s your site you should be able to fix this. To do this, please go to the “feed source” site’s dasbhoard to the

    “Settings -> Reading” page

    and switch “For each article ini a feed show” option to “Full text”. This should result in a full-content feed that then should be properly pulled and processed by Autoblog.

    I hope that helps!

    Best regards,

    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.