Auto-blog Plugin request: Retroactively assigning posts to users

Hello,

I am going to be using auto-blog to feed in blog posts from agreed sources. We currently have them going into a generic user. When the blog owner that we feed becomes a member and wants his blog posts assigned to him/her, there is currently no way to retroactively assign the posts from his feed to the new user (only future posts will be assigned to him). I know feedwordpress just added this feature in and is works relatively well.

Also, this might be a little bit harder to do, but I was wondering if there was a way to link categories together. What I mean by this is:

Outside blogs use categories like baseball, football, hockey, but we use MLB, NFL, and NHL. Is there any way to assign there categories per feed to ours when we would set up the feed?

Thanks,

Rich

• James Farmer

Definitely understand what you're looking for, but I'd imagine that that would be a major feature addition (and thus take some serious time).

There's also the question of whether this would actually be of interest to other users.. I imagine that the largest use of the plugin at the moment is as an aggregator with no consideration that the original post authors might them join the site... happy to be proved wrong though.

Is this something that other members would be interested in?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.