Auto Blog Table

We’re experimenting on some test installs to see if there’s any way we can get 3.6.1 to show our feeds and process them. We’ve deleted the table for auto blog to start from scratch. The table isn’t being created and when we input the sql query in the instructions we get an error …. any feedback appreciated…we’re on mysql 5.1.56-log

We’re using this:

CREATE TABLE ‘wp_autoblog’ ( ‘feed_id’ bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, ‘site_id’ bigint(20) default NULL, ‘blog_id’ bigint(20) default NULL, ‘feed_meta’ text, ‘active’ int(11) default NULL, ‘nextcheck’ bigint(20) default NULL, ‘lastupdated’ bigint(20) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY (‘feed_id’:wink:, KEY ‘site_id’ (‘site_id’:wink:, KEY ‘blog_id’ (‘blog_id’:wink:, KEY ‘nextcheck’ (‘nextcheck’:wink: )

and Getting this error in phpmyadmin:

#1064 – You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ”wp_autoblog’ ( ‘feed_id’ bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, ‘site_id’ bigint(2′ at line 1

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hiya Tracy,

I’m not sure if that was acceptable sql for a prior version but I’m seeing the same in testing. Could you please give the following a try instead?

CREATE TABLE wp_autoblog ( feed_id bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, site_id bigint(20) default NULL, blog_id bigint(20) default NULL, feed_meta text, active int(11) default NULL, nextcheck bigint(20) default NULL, lastupdated bigint(20) default NULL, PRIMARY KEY ( feed_id), KEY site_id (site_id), KEY blog_id (blog_id), KEY nextcheck (nextcheck) )

I’ll get the project page adjusted with that as well.

Cheers,

David

• Tracy
    • The Incredible Code Injector

That worked for creating the table. Unfortunately the issues with being able to see feeds or process feeds still exists with new table … anyways, there’s a bunch of threads where those issues are already in play, so marking this as resolved.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Glad that got the tables create though sorry you’re still having trouble with the feed processing, etc. I’ve actually not noticed any issues in my test sites with the latest version of the plugin but I’ll check back on your threads to see what I might be able to add there.

Cheers,

David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.