Auto Bloh post Youtube are not responsive!

Hey! I have a small problem. I use the auto blog post! Works fine for images and text. I have also received youtube work via auto post! But movies are not responsive via mobile! How can I solve this problem? The most of the traffic will be from mobile! Please look at the video post i link to!

Best Regards / Stefan

http://crossfitbloggar.se/2016/09/15/try-this-leg-workout/

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Stefan,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I checked you website link you provided, and the video seems to be responsive, could you please point out what I’m missing out here?

[image pos=”0″]

Please advise what I’m missing here, so that we could help get this resolved. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Nithin

• Stefan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello and thanks for the reply. Did you look through a moblie? The movie should adapt to the window but it is happening now is that the film is cut, but shown in the same width as the other objects. I enclose a picture ( the white picture is how it should look) of how it should look when the film adapts responsive.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hi Stefan

That’s just the video thumbnail image. When you play the video it is responsive and no part of the video is cut when I tested. The size of video thumbnail depends on how css is written in your theme. As the height is fixed, so to match with the height, some part is cut in wide. But the video is not cut and shows full part. Could you please confirm that?

Have a good day!

Cheers

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.