Auto-confirmation with payment

Hi Hakan,

Is there a way that I can set up payment required, yet no auto-confirmation, so that the appointment can be changed in the backstage, such as adjusting time and sort, before the client actually gets charged? Thanks!

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

There is a contradiction with the title and your message itself. Do you want auto confirmation or not?

From what I understand, if service price is set as ZERO or made zero for a certain user, than it may work for your case.

Just test it please.

Cheers,

Hakan

• bin_huang
    • Flash Drive

I’m sorry, what I am asking is, so basically I want client to pay with their PayPal, but they won’t get charged until the appointment is confirmed. So that it would allow me to adjust the booking time by discussing with the client, and set a time that works the best for both of us, then I can confirm the appointment. Basically to create this buffering time when I can negotiate with the client about the date and time. So I don’t want auto confirmation.

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

I’m sorry, what I am asking is, so basically I want client to pay with their PayPal, but they won’t get charged until the appointment is confirmed.

That cannot be automatic. Online PayPal payments are instant, they cannot be delayed.

You can do like this:

– Set “Payment Required” as NO

– Set “Auto Confim” as NO

– Set “Send Notification to admin if confirmation is required” as YES

– Contact your client and agree with him. Take his PayPal email

– Send a request for payment using your PayPal account (use “Request Money” tab of your PayPal account)

– Confirm the appointment after you receive the payment

Cheers,

Hakan

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

What if the client doesn’t have a paypal account?

I don’t know. This is something you should solve by yourself depending on the payment method you accept.

We cannot advise you anything out of we already support, that is, Paypal only in A+ case.

You are asking out of what A+ supports. Please open a new thread in “General” area not in “Plugins” area to get ideas what other website owners do.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.