Auto-enrol upon successful payment

In my experiences with other online LMS's there has always been an option to have auto-enrolment of any student/user who successfully pays for a course. Where is the option to enable it in CoursePress Pro? My site: http://farm.laboursafety.com.au

I'm using MarketPress as well (latest version).

• Struan McCallum
    • New Recruit

Yes this is the case. I'm using the latest version of Wordpress, I'm using Divi as the theme and have the latest version of CP-pro and MarketPress.

If you would like to quickly check the continuity or check the backend settings please let me know. I'm hoping to push this site live in two days time.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Struan,

I would be happy to have a closer look at this if you could grant us support access following this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Have you tried using default WP theme just to make sure that there are no conflicts on that end?
    Or did you run plugin conflict test by disabling other plugins and leaving only CP active?

Also, are you using Live or Sandbox settings for payments, if you are using Live is it ok if I use my sandbox details while testing?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Struan McCallum
    • New Recruit

Hi Pedrag,

I've granted WPMU Support Staff access via the WPMU control section.

No I haven't tried using 2015 Theme or the default CP-Pro theme. Nor have I tried disabling any of the plugins which could interfere (Jetpack, Supercacher and Divi) - normally these plugins have little or no conflict with anything else, but this could be the exception.

Currently I'm running Sandbox for PayPal but it's not really necessary as I have discounted the Course to zero dollars. And yes it would be fine if you wanted to use your Sandbox API settings.

Cheers

• Struan McCallum
    • New Recruit

ok - so I've tried pulling out all the plugins not required. I'm running a test account and I've just finished the enrol/checkout process and got the Order Status screen:

Order # 5e71eafdd312

Order Received
    October 28, 2015
    Current Status
    In Process
    Total
    $0.00

So in my final continuity testing, the course did auto-enrol after the payment was processed. From here I would naturally be curious to find the "Start Course" button or read instructions that point to the Dashboard > My Courses page.

The course has to be streamlined as there will be end-users who don't use English as their primary language.

Would it be possible to have more instructions added to the email that they receive? Is there a template that can be edited to allow having more information for the end-user?

Thanks in advance!

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Struan,

So if I understand correctly you were able to get auto-enrolled to course, right?
    Did you manage to figure out which plugin was causing the issue, if it was plugin conflict?

Have you received course enrollment confirmation e-mail?
    This and other emails can be configured/edited by going to CoursePress > Settings > Email Settings tab.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Struan McCallum
    • New Recruit

Hi Predrag - I'm not sure which plugin it is, this is still being tested. At least I can see it will work with everything else disabled (not ideal - but it will be a last option if nothing else works.)

I'm needing to implement WPMLnow on the basis that everything has a language pack ready to go.

For now, this ticket can be closed - thanks for your help.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.