Auto login on multisites I'm not beoing logged in directly no more.

I have been following the advise as per thread: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/multisite-user-access-to-other-sites-and-restriction-of-that-acess#post-901596
But now I'm not any more being auto logged into the social network site which is what i wanted that everyone in the network should have access to automatically. I have tried to reset everything to default several times but it doesn't work. I have to manually login to the social site every time.
What I wanted to accomplish was this:
- All sub-sites users have direct automatic access to the social network site based on buddypress. (they dont have to login a second time)
- All main sites users have direct automatic access to the social network site
However..
All sub sites users do not have direct access to each others content on each website.
Same thing goes for the main site - all users there doesn't have automatic direct access to the sub sites content.

Not the problem is as I explained above that after setting the suggested settings, I am no longer automatically logged into the network website, which mean that my future users will have the same issue. I have as said attempted to reset everything to default wp settings but haven't succeeded with that.

Thanks a lot in advance...