Auto provisioning VM's

We are currently wanting to install a hosting solution, like Pro Sites, on a 24 core, 126GB RAM, 2TD Raid SSD and want to make sure that one site doesn't use more VM resources then allotted. I was reading through the features but didn't see where we set up auto provisioning with our server, can you point us in the right direction?

• Nastia

Hello Shawn Whitaker , I hope you are doing well today!

Just to be clear, the Pro Sites it is a plugin that allows to other users purchase a subsite on your Multisite WordPress installation. The Pro Site it is not a hosting solution. For running your own hosting company, it will be best to check out the WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin, in case you are thinking working with the WHMCS company.

In Pro Site, to limit resources based on the user level you can enable modules like Post/Page Quotas and Upload Quota. These can be found in Pro Sites > Modules.

Once enabled, you can set the limit of upload space, based on a user level, from Pro Sites > Settings > Upload Quotas.

Same for the Pro Sites > Settings > Post/Page Quotas, where it is possible to limit the number of post types for selected minimum Pro Site level.

I hope this will help!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.