Auto Send Confirmation to User Not Working

Hello,

I am using Appointments + with MarketPress to allow for credit card payments for bookings. On checkout of their booking I am offering both a “Pay Online” and a “Manual Payment” option for the user to have a choice for payment of their appointment. I have Auto-Confirm enabled since my client doesn’t want to have to approve every appointment booking. However, if someone checks out with the “Manual Payment” option and completes the process they are still marked as pending and do not get sent a confirmation email immediately.

It’s necessary that anyone who books an appointment gets sent a confirmation email of their booking with the date/time of their appointment. I need both types of payments to be auto-confirmed. Payment must also be required so that the user has to select a payment option.

How can I force this to happen for both types of payments, not just online payment?

Thanks,

Ian

• Ian
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Vinod,

When a user selects a day and time for an appointment and confirms, they then go through the MarketPress loop. After confirming their appointment they see a page where they can select either “Pay at Appointment” or “Pay Online.” The “Pay at Appointment” link serves as the manual payment and this is where I need the appointment to be automatically confirmed instead of in “Pending.”

You can see it in action here: https://www.timkbutler.com/booking/appointment/make-an-appointment/

Best,

Ian

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Ian,

Thank you for your reply.

The “Pay at Appointment” link serves as the manual payment and this is where I need the appointment to be automatically confirmed instead of in “Pending.”

To achieve this you can try selecting option “Don’t ask advance payment from selected Membership level(s)” in Appointments+ Settings from the following path.

Admin -> Appointments -> Settings -> General Tab -> Payment Settings

Best Regards,

Vinod Dalvi

• Ian
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello Vinod,

Unfortunately this will not work, since I must have payment required in order to take the user to the next page where they can choose to pay at appointment or pay online (marketpress).

I need all appointments auto-confirmed during this process.

Best,

Ian

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.