Auto tagging the Q&A?

I am wondering if it is possible to autotag the questions/answers because it seems unreliable to allow users to tag them, plus I just imported 6000+ questions and some of them have no tags. Is there a plugin, tool, or anything that could make this happen? Thank you in advance.

(BTW I already tried other auto-tag plugins but since QA plugin uses a custom post-type and custom-tag, those plugins don't work...)

Henry

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Henry,

In the next version of Q&A, there will be a filter with which you can control the tags freely.

So you can investigate an auto tag plugin which can create tags from a submitted question content.

I will write the details here when the next version is released.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

Hi Henry,

V1.2 is available for download now. In this version there is a filter "qa_before_add_tag" which makes it possible to modify the tags as you wish. But of course you need to find a plugin which will create automatic tags from any provided text. If you already found a plugin like that, it is also possible to apply it to Q&A tags now.

If you can name that plugin, I can provide the codes that will be used in filter function to you.

Cheers,
    Hakan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.