Auto Time Display in Appointments

Hi,
We have installed your Appointments+ on the urbanstudio25.com website and have done a lot of customization in order to make it work as a reservation tool for our client. We have everything working pretty close to what we need even thought the program wasn't intended to used the way we are using it. And there are few things we're still trying to work out. One minor thing that has come up is that when you click to show available times, sometimes the available times display before you have actually selected the day you want. This seems to occur whenever the an available day falls on the 1st day of the month. It appears to be a bug in the program. Is that something that can be fixed so it doesn't confuse our users? Thank you for looking into it.

-Brent

• Rupok

Hi forthgear,

So sorry for the inconvenience you are having. If I understood the issue properly, then you are saying that the Reservation page is showing the time chunks even though any day is not clicked? If yes, then I could see the issue on your site.

However, I've fixed this issue by adding the following custom CSS Code on your site:

.app_timetable {
        display: none;
    }

I've added this custom CSS code by going to "Dashboard > Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS" section on your site.

Can you please check and confirm? Please let us know if this is not what you are looking for. We will be glad to assist further then.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok