Auto Update plugin now showing my customers all my activity

How do I get rid of this? I need it gone quickly as this looks very unprofessional to my clients.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Tankbay

Thank you for being a member and for your post.

You can resolve this as per the Usage page of the WPMU DEV Dashboard:

1. When a user enters an api key it will begin to limit the entire plugin view to just that username.

2. If they upgrade from an older version and already have an api key set, visiting the Manage page or saving it will limit to that user.

3. If they get locked out or need to enable a different user, or want to enable mulitiple users, they can put this in their wp-congif.php file: define("WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER", "1"); for one user or define("WPMUDEV_LIMIT_TO_USER", "1, 10"); etc for multiple. Those are userids.

4. The user limits hide almost everything from non allowed users: menu item, the admin pages, notifications, widgets. It WILL STILL however show the updates in the normal updates counter, as well as the yellow boxes on the plugins.php and themes.php pages. And on the update-core.php page it will still show the updates there, of course they will not be able to autoupdate them though. If a user is being super anal about those, they can further add the define('WPMUDEV_HIDE_BRANDING', true); and that will hide the minor branding on those pages completely.

5. It is easy for a user to see who is allowed to view the dashboard plugin by reading the notice on the top right of the Manage page. There are also those define instructions in the tooltip there.

This will hopefully assist you in getting the WPMU DEV Dashboard hidden from the Clients.

If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good weekend.

Gina