Auto Updates

Auto Updates for Plug-Ins are not working on my site motorcycleaccidentattorneytexas.com but it is enabled in my membership for auto updates.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello Andrew,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Could you go to the site admin >> WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Updates

Scroll down to the extreme bottom

and click on update now, and then try to auto update the plugins.

Does that help ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• ProSapien
    • The Crimson Coder

I have the same problem, where I can't auto update my WPMUDev plugins/themes.

I tried following these directions, but it didn't change.

As you can see from the screenshots, there is not checkbox next to them to select them before updating — although NON WPMUDev plugins/themes don't have this problem.

???

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @ProSapien

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I will really appreciate if you could please open up a new thread for the issue if you are still facing it

The explanation is that the plugins listed above were not auto update capable, but Recent posts plugin is now, so if you just try and update it again (Using the WPMU DEV dashboard plugin, you should be able to do it.

For rest 2 plugins it has to be done manually as they have a different way to be installed.

If you still face any issues, Please feel free to open a new thread and copy/paste info from this thread on to that one as this is a pretty old thread and chances to miss an update are more.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.