Auto_Blog Not Posting

Hello,..

I am trying to get this feed to show up but with no luck..

I have copied and pasted the feed url into my browser and it comes up just fine attached is a screen shot of my plugin page..

The feed address: http://www.foodandbeveragepackaging.com/Articles/BreakingNews?view=rss

Also, I do not have the add posts to box that is underneath the feed url on plugin admin section. The only option I have to tell the feed where to post is the assign posts to this category...

Where are my rss feeds supposed to show up? Please help

Thanks so much

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi mcannova,

That does seem odd you don't have the "add posts to" section. Are you then missing the "Post type for new posts" field as well?

If so, could you please verify you're using Autoblog and not Autoblog Lite?

You can download the full version from the following to be sure:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/autoblog

If you could provide a screenshot of the options you're seeing, that'd help a lot here as well.

Thanks,
    David

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi mcannova,,

I received your reponse to the email notification and noticed in the screenshot everything seems to be as it should. For the feed in question though, you had nothing specified, a URL or feed name, etc.

Could you possibly attach here in this thread, a screenshot of the actual feed you're trying to process?

The screenshot would have to be in jpg or png format. With that, we can more easily see what's occurring.

Thanks,
    David

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks!
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.