Autoblog 3.1.1 errors

I have just installed this - first in the mu plugins as per install instructions and got the errors below. I then re-installed it in plugins folder as per this thread I read: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/auto-blog-feed-site-restrictions but still am getting the same errors when I click onto the Autoblog dashboard.

I also noted that I only get the Autoblog Menu at the bottom and none in the Super Admin section. I then tried to run the script in the Autoblog install instruction in phpMyAdmin SQL Tab and also got an error.

Errors on Autoblog Dashboard:

Warning: fopen(/home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-content/plugins/autoblog/autoblog.php) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4165

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4168

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/mywebsite/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4171
Autoblog

SQL Error

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''wp_autoblog' ( 'feed_id' bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, 'site_id' at line 1

I am using WP 3.0.1 and BP 1.2.5.2 and the SQL version is 5.0.90-community

Please help. Thanks.