Autoblog Addons missing ?

Hi Team,

For some reason the autoblog addons are missing form my site ?

I have removed, deleted and reinstalled plug in but no luck at all they are installed in directory, but i can not activate or see them on UI ?

Please help.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

I just responded over email.

Also not sure if you checked your error logs but you have a ton of errors relating to your theme there:

[27-Jan-2013 22:10:12 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /wp-content/themes/zoho/archive.php on line 68
    [27-Jan-2013 22:10:12 UTC] PHP Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /wp-content/themes/zoho/archive.php on line 70

You might like to just mention that to the theme developer.

Thanks.

• rosscataldo
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Some more info

If plugin is network Activated in network-admin it shows all add-ons.

if you then go into main blog it wont show thes add-ons as it shows them on main network login.

If you deactivate it in network-admin and activate it in main blog though it still does not come up in main blog menu, but it does show in network-admin auto blog admin even though it is not network-activated only main blog activated ?

Not sure if this helps or not.

I would expect to see the add-ons on the blog that it was activated in not in the main network-admin account ?

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Can you switch on debugging on your install (edit your wp-config.php, find the line with WP-DEBUG on it and set it to true) and then visit the add on page that doesn't show the add-ons and let me know if you get any messages.

If you do, can you grab a screenshot and post it up on here.

Thanks.

• rosscataldo

Here you go.

R

Notice: Use of undefined constant ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_FB - assumed 'ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_FB' in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php on line 3

Notice: Use of undefined constant ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_TWT - assumed 'ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_TWT' in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php on line 4

Notice: Use of undefined constant ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_PLUSONE - assumed 'ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_PLUSONE' in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php on line 5

Notice: Use of undefined constant ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_POSTS - assumed 'ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_POSTS' in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php on line 6

Notice: Use of undefined constant ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_PAGES - assumed 'ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_PAGES' in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php on line 7

Notice: Use of undefined constant ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_ICONS - assumed 'ISHARE_WPRESS_SETTINGS_ICONS' in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php on line 8

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/post-indexer/post-indexer.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: key in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/signup-language/signup-language.php on line 41

Notice: get_settings is deprecated since version 2.1! Use get_option() instead. in /home/project3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2839

Notice: Undefined variable: data in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/themes/zoho/functions.php on line 44

Notice: Undefined variable: data in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/themes/zoho/functions.php on line 50

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ishare_wpress/ishare_wpress_settings.php:2) in /home/project3/public_html/wp-content/plugins/signup-password/signup-password.php on line 215

Notice: get_theme_data is deprecated since version 3.4! Use wp_get_theme() instead. in /home/project3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2839

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in /home/project3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2923

Notice: WP_User->id was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.1! Use WP_User->ID instead. in /home/project3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2923

Notice: WP_User->id was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.1! Use WP_User->ID instead. in /home/project3/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2923

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

None of those seem related to autoblog unfortunately.

In the meantime though, I've just released an update to the plugin if you want to see if that helps. Once you have that version on your site, if the issue still remains then I will provide some debug lines to add to the plugin so we can see what is happening.

• rosscataldo

Still has not fixed issue, i also have a few other issues.

1. when it imports some images come across but some dont create feature images 1 in 5 are like this of the time
    2. if it does create image looks like there is an issue with both main and feature (samples attached) 3 in 10 are like this.

I activated the new add-ons plug in this came up correcty but others still did not come up in add-on section., checked each post where i had issue no ref to any arroos also image example attahehed.

Please advise

Ross

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.