[Autoblog] Autoblog Files not updated after plugin update

I was noticing some Autoblog errors in the error.log. This one specifically caught my attention, as it kept popping up:
`PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/autoblog/autoblogincludes/addons/cacheimages.php on line 41
PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/autoblog/autoblogincludes/addons/cacheimages.php on line 48`

I went to look at the file being referenced... and that led me to notice that the files all had different file sizes. And Actually, after comparing more of the directories, I noticed that almost all of the files have different file sizes!

My Autoblog is telling me that it's version 4.1.1, but the files do not match the latest download of v4.1.1.

I even noticed that the changelog.txt was *slightly* different. All of the content seems to be identical, but the last lines of the two files are different.

`latest download from your site has this as the last line in changelog.txt:
284694-1537465508

last line in my live changelog.txt is this:
284694-1529424850`

I made a backup of the folder on the server before uploading the latest file set.

I'm really not sure what happened. I thought maybe a version upgrade failed during the process, but that wouldn't explain the differences in the change log.

thoughts?