[Autoblog] Cannot get autoblog to work

I'm not able to figure out what I am doing wrong that I cannot get autoblog to download feeds properly.

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Sly

Hope you are doing good today.

Are you able to share this feed url so I could test on my side?

Also can you tell me which part of this feed is not taken correct (title, description, image).

Please provide support access for your site. You can grant support access via

WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

I will then review this feed and Autoblog settings.

Kind Regards,

Kris

• Kris
    • Support

Hi Sly

Progressive Politics Today feed you created does not contain any feed url, that is why this one does not work at all.

Political Opinion Today feed and url for that feed tell us that this feed does not contain any post that is why you and mee see message in autoblog:

No entries found in the feed.

As for feed “Conservative Politics” I made multiple test on my site and this feed works ok in any combination of Author details/Taxonomies/Post excerpts/Feed Processing.

After that I take closer look on your “Post Filtering” in this feed which include: politics, usa, education, academia. I also add those to my side and I was able to replicate same issue. So in this case it is look like those 3 lasts posts from this feed does not include those tags. That is why it will not import those.

If you remove those from “Post Filtering” feed will be imported ok.

Hope this help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,

Kris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.