Autoblog doesn't create its table in DB, apparently.

Hello, I couldn't seem to make Autoblog work on one of my sites, and after a quick search through the forums I had an idea and checked whether the autoblog table was correct, via phpmyadmin.

Turns out the plugin seems unable to create the table. o_O

It is an almost completely fresh install, with just a few plugins that in my experience don't create issues with Autoblog. Also, at the moment I'm only using WPMU DEV plugins. Except for MyCred, a points plugin that AFAIK doesn't create any issues.

It's the only plugin I'm having issues with, so I don't think the problem is with the database.

Things I already did:

- search "autoblog" in the DB and delete every related data before every reactivation

- try to reinstall uploading the zip file

- try to reinstall using ftp

- try to network activate

- try to activate only for main site

- try to deactivate every other plugin (ok exept wpmu dev dashboard and smush.it, but I doubt it's their fault)

Sincerely speaking, I don't think it's the theme, because I've had both the theme and Autoblog running together for a short time, on a different site.

Now, I can live without Autoblog, but this is the project of mine where it would be the most useful...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I will need to have a closer look at your site with more details.

Can you please send me your login details via our secure contact form

1: Mark the email to my attention

Attn: PC

2: Include a link of this thread in the email

3: Include FTP, cPanel and WordPress admin details.

4: While filling the form, select "I have a different question" from the list.

Looking forward for a response on this.

Cheers, PC

• Max M.

Hello Mac, thanks for your reply.

I'm going to create a support user and send you the requested data, I guess your instructions meant that point 1 should be the subject, and the rest in the message. :slight_smile:

btw, wordpress and ftp access won't be a problem, but phpmyadmin is currently unavailable via cpanel, and I can't share whm details freely.

I'm specifying this as phpmyadmin is the only reason I can think of for asking cpanel login.

How else can I proceed?

Thanks again
    Max

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.