Hello, I couldn't seem to make Autoblog work on one of my sites, and after a quick search through the forums I had an idea and checked whether the autoblog table was correct, via phpmyadmin.
Turns out the plugin seems unable to create the table. o_O
It is an almost completely fresh install, with just a few plugins that in my experience don't create issues with Autoblog. Also, at the moment I'm only using WPMU DEV plugins. Except for MyCred, a points plugin that AFAIK doesn't create any issues.
It's the only plugin I'm having issues with, so I don't think the problem is with the database.
Things I already did:
- search "autoblog" in the DB and delete every related data before every reactivation
- try to reinstall uploading the zip file
- try to reinstall using ftp
- try to network activate
- try to activate only for main site
- try to deactivate every other plugin (ok exept wpmu dev dashboard and smush.it, but I doubt it's their fault)
Sincerely speaking, I don't think it's the theme, because I've had both the theme and Autoblog running together for a short time, on a different site.
Now, I can live without Autoblog, but this is the project of mine where it would be the most useful...
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!