Autoblog Get Posts Older than two years

Okay, so I'm attempting to use this plugin on a site and I'm able to pull the most recent 25 posts from another site.

In settings I've set the number of posts to pull from daily and then I set the post start/end date. However, I do notice I can only go back as far as 2011. Is there some reason for this limitation? The posts date back to 2008 and I'd like to pick those up.

I'd appreciate any input on this.

Thanks.

• Barry

In settings I've set the number of posts to pull from daily and then I set the post start/end date.

The post start / end date are the dates that you want this feed to be pulled in. It has no relation to the dates of the posts in the feeds.

However, I do notice I can only go back as far as 2011. Is there some reason for this limitation?

Yes, the plugin is limited to what is in the RSS feed. So if the feed is only outputing the last 25 posts (RSS feeds from sites are usually limited, it is very rare that you will find one with the complete content of a site on it) then that is all that you will be able to import I'm afraid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.