Autoblog importing feeds but not displaying posts in admin section

I installed Autoblog yesterday and it's been working great all day up until right now. It continues to import posts as scheduled, and the published posts count continues to go up, but there's no published post in the backend.

What I mean is that the counter that says, "Published (345)," continues to update, but the posts themselves never appear. I don't know how to fix it or what's going.

I've added code to the wp-config.php file so many times I don't know that I can add anymore.

I've already added: `define("ALTERNATE_WP_CRON", true);
define( "AUTOBLOG_PROCESSING_METHOD", "pageload" );`

I've used everything in my arsenal to make this work and it isn't. Using this on a multisite installation.

Web address is http://slantpoint.co/.