AutoBlog is not working as expected.

Hi I installed autoblog and tried to work on it. It seems easy at first but its not working as i expected.

First, I installed AutoBlog in my multisites:
cinemamasthi.com
telugu.cinemamasthi.com
gallery.cinemamasthi.com

Then i create Feeds in cinemamasthi website and assigned to respective categories but its not working properly and assigned to different categories.

Please look into this. I came to WPMUDEV for just this feature and if this is not working then i need to leave WPMUDEV. I wish i find right solution to display network categories neatly with featured image.

--
Raj

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Raj,

Then i create Feeds in cinemamasthi website and assigned to respective categories but its not working properly and assigned to different categories.

Which posts are in wrong categories? I checked telugu posts and they are attached to right category that is setup in feed. What posts should I take a look on?

Also WordPress feeds urls have /feed/ on the end of url. I checked your feeds in Autoblog and they are only links to categories, so you would want to change that.

I wish i find right solution to display network categories neatly with featured image.

Not sure I quite understand. I checked your main site and features images are there. Autoblog grabs only features images for posts, not for categories.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Raj,

Could you correct your events and gallery feeds urls? There is typo "gallary" in url - also please add "feed" to end of each url.
    From what I see - some of your posts are getting 3 categories - gallery, events, actress - my suspicion is that this is mixup with wrong url feeds.
    Please let me know when you correct those and we will see if this will going to happen again.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.