Autoblog is only showing the last feed entered on the "All Feeds" page. Is this repairable

Our Autoblog plugin is only displaying the last feed entered. When I check the database it shows all feeds that were entered. Also, only the last feed entered is processing. We are using WordPress 3.5.1. Is there a known issue with older Wordpress installs? Any help in fixing this is greatly appreciated.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Dave,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question.

With older WordPress versions there can be issues as code is deprecated in the newer versions that AutoBlog is designed to work with with the latest version.

Can you confirm which Autoblog version number you have installed please?

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Dave
    • New Recruit

I tried, but get this error, " This site is not enabled for support. You may change which sites are enabled or upgrade to a higher membership level here" When we evaluated autoblog we tested it on our dev site. That site was showing on my wpmudev dashboard. I disabled that site and deleted it and still cannot grant access. Am I missing something?

Also, I added more feeds and now there is a second page, but only the 10th feed shows on the first page and the last feed is now the only feed displaying on page two.

Let me know how to correct the access issue.

Regards,

Dave

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Dave,

Hope you're well today, I've checked your site and tested on my own site and if I downgrade to version 3.5.1, I can replicate the same with the latest version of Autoblog.

I've flagged the lead developer to see if there's any workaround we can do in the meantime :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi there @Dave,

I hope you're well today and i'm very sorry about the delay.

I'm attach the fix here, and here is the steps to use that.

1.Please download the attachment and unzip it.
    2.Please go to
    wp-content\plugins\autoblog\autoblogincludes\classes\Autoblog\Render\Feeds\Table.php
    Rename the "Table.php" to "Table.php_bak".
    3.Then, copy the "Table.php" you've just extracted to the location above.
    4.Enjoy :slight_smile:

If you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know so we can assist
    Best Regards
    Hoang

• Hoang Ngo
    • Code Slayer

Hi @Dave,

I'm sorry cause that's not working for you.

I has tested before release and the update is work for me,

Can you please send in:

- Mark to my attention - ATTN: Hoang Ngo
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include admin/network access
    - Include cPanel (I will need to look at the DB so need PHPMyAdmin or similar)
    - Include FTP
    - Include any relevant URLS for your site

On the contact form, select "I have a different question", this ensures it comes through and gets assigned to me.

So i can go deeper and know exactly what's prevent the plugin to work properly on your site, and make it work :slight_smile:.

Best Regards
    Hoang

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.