Really like the potential of the Autoblog plugin, nicely laid out, looks great.
When I install it and assign an RSS feed to a blog it doesn't seem to do anything though. The blog never changes. We have it set to update every five minutes and have confirmed the feed is good and have tried multiple feeds for the heck of it.
We decided to try it on another blog and play with setting, but if we click the Add New button, a new section starts to open and as soon as the first two lines appear for "Your Title" and "Feed URL" the box just closes and nothing happens. The process repeats every time Add New is clicked so we aren't able to add a second feed. It starts to open and then "psych!" it closes.
We're on 220.127.116.11.