Autoblog not Displaying

This is a continuation of the remove autoblog post Phil was helping me with . But I think it was marked resolved by accident so I will pickup where we left off.

I installed autoblog in the plugin folder and network activated it, and I se it under network plugins but it is not appearing on the left column to edit settings. So I followed the instructions about the SQL database and added this to my SQL but it did not work. So I posted this:

OK here is the problem.
Cannot create database with the SQL code given in instructions for autoblog
I am using SQL 5.1.52
line error reads:
#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''wp_autoblog' ( 'feed_id' bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment, 'site_id' at line 1

so it is not creating the database.

Her is the code from instruction:
CREATE TABLE 'wp_autoblog' (

'feed_id' bigint(20) NOT NULL auto_increment,

'site_id' bigint(20) default NULL,

'blog_id' bigint(20) default NULL,

'feed_meta' text,

'active' int(11) default NULL,

'nextcheck' bigint(20) default NULL,

'lastupdated' bigint(20) default NULL,

PRIMARY KEY ('feed_id'),

KEY 'site_id' ('site_id'),

KEY 'blog_id' ('blog_id'),

KEY 'nextcheck' ('nextcheck')

)

Phil asked:

Can you take a screenshot of your Plugins page please, both in Site Admin and Network Admin?

You shouldn't need to run that SQL code unless the table isn't created automatically so you can ignore that for now.

I replied:
I have no plugin page in network admin under Super Admin. Just sites, users, themes, options, updates. Then underneath that there is a Plugins section underneath appearance.

And that is werer we left off. I am just trying to fix this by the end of the day if possible. thanks