I am having a problem with this plugin. It is not adding any feeds and automatic scheduling is also not working. I will try to provide as much details below:
Wordpress Version: 3.6
Auto blog Version: 184.108.40.206.5
I was having trouble with the automatic schedule and so I uninstalled the plugin,deleted the wp_autoblog table in my database and tried reinstalling the latest version 220.127.116.11.5. After I installed the plugin I tried adding a feed and I get a "Feed was added" message but the plugin doesn't really add the feed.
So now this plugin is not working at all. I have attached pics of my cron log which you can see has no autoblog table. I also attached a pic of my database.
Im not sure whats happening but I hope I didint completely mess this up :disappointed: