Autoblog plugin work with Atom?

Hi, I'm trying to import a feed from my shop into my blog, but its a shopify atom feed and its not working.
Can this plugin use Atom feeds, or only RSS?

Thanks

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there,

As far as I know, it does support an Atom feed. It could be that there is an issue with your feed. The plugin is reliant on the SimplePie class and the information it returns. If that class ignores entries then Autoblog won't know about it as it can only process what that class returns. Is it possible that you have something other than what's supported in the below link?

http://www.simplepie.org/wiki/faq/what_versions_of_rss_or_atom_do_you_support

Hope this helps! Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Paul

Want to change Q&A background color? Ask Patrick!

• interDesign Studio99
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Paul

Thank you for your prompt reply!
    Unfortunately, the feed doesn't seem to work. Its a feed from Shopify. I just set it up and process it, and it cant find any posts.

It does work flawlessly with RSS feeds, just this one doesn't seem to work. I tried starting the url with http:// and feed:// and neither do the trick.

I did all the usual, disabling themes and plugins, but nada.
    Anyways, guess it doesnt like Shopify, lol.

Cheers

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings of the day.

I was doing a regular followup today and found that we missed your last post on this one. Unfortunately the staff dealing with this thread is no longer a staff member and this thread got dropped :slight_frown: Please accept my apologies for the huge delay.

Are you still seeking support on this one ? Please let us know so that we can take it further and assist you on the same :slight_smile:

Thanks for being a great community member !

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

You are most certainly welcome @interDesign Studio99

Sorry you had to drop this plugin and move to a different option for this particular feature, but hey, glad its working as you wanted :slight_smile:

Thanks a bunch for the nice words :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.