Autoblog stopped working

For months, Autoblog worked and now it has stopped working. It doesn't import anymore. I have done plugin conflict testing but so far could not find anything.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi phillip,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

I had a look at your previous chats and I see you reported in there two of your feeds that are not working, the one that ends with 88394.xml second one that ends with 07725.xml, however when I check your site there are 13 feeds in there but none of them match the above two.

I did test the one ending with 88394.xml on my installation and Autoblog properly imported all the posts that were available within that feed.

Can you please tell us the name of the feed on your site that is not working so we can investigate this further?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• phillip

Hello,

That's actually not at all what the issue is. Sorry I will attempt to explain better, I have many feeds set up. They all worked perfectly and now they stopped. They say they are validating and yet nothing is importing. This is not correct. Up until about 2 weeks ago, the process would check all the feeds and then import a lot of new posts and now nothing.

The one that did import had a date of Jan 2010???

Something is weird as it all worked fine before. thanks.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Phillip,

I did another test with your first feed in the list and I can see that it's not imported on your site but when I test it on my installation AutoBlog imports posts from there without any issues.

We didn't had any recent changes on AutoBlog that could be causing this so it's most likely something else on your installation preventing posts from being imported .

Could you get in touch with your hosting provider and ask them to check server logs to see if there's anything in there that could tell us what's preventing import of RSS feeds?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.