Autoblog vs. disqus

Is is supposed to be a problem using Autoblog and Disqus that is not a givven for a non programming expert as myself. I'm using the latest version of WP, Buddypress and Disqus does not show for autblog posts but for anything else posted on the site

Could not connect to URL: "http://mysite.com/2012/05/auto-blog-post/" (error was "HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable")

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Hannapanna

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member of our Community.

I had a look at the Disqus Docs and Knowledge Base information and it seems to me that you might have a conflict between the Autoblog Plugin and the Disqus scripts. However, the best way to get assistance for this and to help you resolve the error message that you're getting, would be to get in touch with their support team. Since it's not one of our products, I am not able to provide support or to offer advice on how to get that error message resolved.

Let me know if you need any further assistance. And I hope you get this sorted.

Have a good day!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.