Autoblog with Issue theme

I am using Autoblog with Issue theme., but I cannot get images to load with posts. I have activated all the Add-ons for Autoblog. Any ideas ?

• Rupok

Hi Peter,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. As you said you have activated *all the Add-ons*, can you please check you have the "Strip Images" addon enabled? If yes, then I guess this addon is removing all images from your posts. Because this specific add-on removes all image tags from the post content.

Can you please disable this addon and check what happens? If still, images are not being imported in your posts, then I can tell you better about the issue if I can see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please let us know the result of disabling that specific addon and then confirm here after granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Dimitris

Hey there Peter,

hope you're doing good and I'm really sorry for the delay here!

I can see that support access has been disabled. Could you please re-grant it for us, so we could see your RSS feed link used in Autoblog and try to use it in our test environments. Here's how you can do so, in case you don't know already: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Just let us know here in your next reply that access has been granted as we don't get any notifications about it.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris :slight_smile:

• Peter

Hi Dimitris

Thank you for this.
    I do not know why Support Access has been terminated, since I had thought it lasted for 5 days, and neither have I been notified of the cancellation.
    I am afraid you are rather late with this offer, and I have already deleted all WPMU Dev plugins and the Issue theme, because of no response. I am situated in a remote part of South Africa, and furthermore I am rapidly approaching my dotage, so support is essential to me. This Support Access thing is annoying, particularly as it does not seem to work very well.
    I am now trying with IssueM and Leaky Paywall.
    If I don't get better results there, I will probably try again with yourselves, but I would need reassurance on the support issue first. $40 per month seems rather a lot to pay for a limited range of useful plugins, and an even more limited range of themes, with support available (sometimes) only through forums.

Kind regards
    Peter Shaw

• Dimitris

Hello Peter,

hope you're doing good and I'm really sorry for the outcome here!

We're always trying our best for our customer care. There are times that our forums become full with threads and we keep up replying to these from the oldest to the newest one, based on the datetime of the last reply. We also introduced a live chat functionality for supporting you (we just launched this some days ago).

I'd be more than happy to further assist you, just let us know and we'll dig into your issue(s).

Warm regards,
    Dimitris