Automate > Activity log for all websites on one place

Hi,
I really like hub > automate > activity log > what's new section.
I have connected (or will connect) lots of websites, so is there a way to see activity log for all websites in the hub on one place?
Thanks,
Jiri

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Jiri

I hope you're fine today!

Currently everything in The Hub is "site oriented" so all the information are presented "per site" and there's no "common areas" where all the data from all the registered sites are presented (except from notifications for your account but that that's a bit different). There's, however, quite a lot of changes and improvements coming up to The Hub in future and a lot more planned - including various "navigational fixes" so that would make getting a "bigger picture" easier, I believe :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi @polacek66!

I have moved this ticket to our "Features & Feedback" forum section to set it as a feature request. However, if you got some additional suggestions/ideas on how exactly this should work/look/behave, I'd be happy to hear them.

Such an additional feedback could really help us understand how such feature should be designed and implemented to make it really handy for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Adam

• Jiri
    • The Incredible Code Injector

It could look like "activity log" page for every website now.

The only difference - it will be log of all the sites. So you can monitor all the changes on one screen. It is very handy if you have lots of sites.

In that page could be filter like "hide the same updates" which will show every update only once no matter on what number of websites it runned.
    For example when you have 10 sites with plugin WP Smush PRO and it will update from version 1.0.1 to 1.0.2, it will show only one entry for this update.
    It would be great to see changelogs of all plugins which were updated on one place to stay informed. Then you will know about all new features and changes of all your plugins on all your websites. And for that you can read only one screen "activity log of all websites". Pretty pretty handy for me :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.