Automate auto backup not working.

We know Automate start a backup every update if settings are enabled. We do run a manual backup and it run successfully and after Automate tried to Backup later but it failed. Please check and help.

• VirtualArtists
    • The Incredible Code Injector

RE: http://www.Harmonia.club - WPMU Hosting - Issues with Automate - Upgrade Tool

WPMU Chat Support Created this ticket, to raise this Hosting issue up to a System Admin. This site was 'mirgrated' from another hosting company, onto WPMU to test out your hosting. It seems their may be some conflict between the Automate Backup (which requires Snapshot), and the built in Hosting Backup. For example - we should not really need Snapshot - since we are hosting this site with WPMU, however, the Automate tool forced us to install Snapshot before it would allow the automate-backup enabled.

Below is some output from the error log that may help:

----- Running automate: 2019-06-26 03:58:48 harmonia.club/ (1365729) -----
    Available plugin updates: 2 (raw-html/raw_html.php, oa-social-login/oa-social-login.php)
    Available theme updates: 0 ()
    Backup start error: start_backup - Error starting backup
    Execution time: 0.46912693977356s
    Sending alert report...
    ----- Sending alert: harmonia.club/ (2019-06-26 03:58:49) -----
    Email sent successfully

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi VirtualArtists,

It seems that it's not clear in backup logs what's causing the issue but I do see in PHP logs that there are a couple of warnings thrown by your saCore plugin and when I checked the plugin files I also see that the plugin changes the jQuery version used by WordPress.

Can you try disabling this plugin and see if the Automate Backups are working fine after that?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• VirtualArtists
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Harmonia.club - Automate - Unresolved Issues

Can you try disabling this plugin and see if the Automate Backups are working fine after that?

We disabled saCore plugin, still have same issue with Automate

This issue started when we migrated this site onto WPMU Hosting - seems problem is conflict with WPMU Hosting and Snapshot

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi VirtualArtists,

Terribly sorry for the long delay here, I was on a short vacation and somehow the ticket slipped through cracks from other staff :slight_frown:

I checked your site and can see that the Automate backups are working for you and that all of them in last week finished properly.

Did you manage to sort this out in the meantime?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.