Automate Deactivating Plugins

My Automate ran today, and I got an email, on e-mail it said that a plugin wasn't able to update. ALERT:
1 error, 59.66% change, 0 updates
G’day Kevin Jones,

Strewth maaaaaate, we ran Automate on for ya! Here’s what we got up to:

Nov 2, 2018 at 3:36pm: Error updating Beaver Builder Plugin (Agency Version) from to
Nov 2, 2018 at 3:36pm: Disabled updates for Beaver Builder Plugin (Agency Version) due to multiple consecutive errors

When I went to check the plugin, it was deactivated. I updated this plugin manually on another website, and it upgraded without this problem, any clue what could cause such problem?

  • Dimitris
    • Support Star

    Hello there Kevin Jones,

    hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

    This should be happening in rare occasions with WP core updater, like with PHP timeouts.
    Please setup Automate again to include Beaver Builder and try to install a previous Beaver Builder version and wait for Automate to kick in. Let me know how that goes!

    Meanwhile, please provide some more access details for the website in question. As this is public forum, you must send us your details through our safe contact form
    using this template:

    Subject: "Attn: Dimitris"

    - WordPress admin (login url/username/password)
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password/path of site in question)
    - cPanel/Plesk credentials (host/username/password)
    - link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

    Keep in mind the subject line as ensures that it gets assigned to me.

    Warm regards,

    • Dimitris
      • Support Star

      Hello there splaquet,

      hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

      As these updates are coming from vendors outside, some custom updaters are being used, but as long as these updates are available and working good in Dashboard -> Updates screen (, then Hub/Automate should be able to update them.
      Initial thread is about a different plugin/vendor though, so it'd be better to separate this. Feel free to open new threads about iThemes and Visual Composer and myself or another colleague of mine will follow up shortly. :slight_smile:

      Thank you,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.